Sunday, October 4, 2009

Here we go to KOTA KINABALU!!

It was around 4.30am when Kiah Seng and his dad came to pick me up. I didn't sleep well the night before as I was too excited to go to Kota Kinabalu (KK)!!!
















So it wasn't surprising to find that we were the first team to arrive at the Changi Airport Terminal 1. There was a short briefing by Kelly and Emily from Jetstar. I really wished that they can join us for the trip but they can't. Well...

The good thing about travelling on the Jetsaver Light tickets is that we didn't have to check in our bags!! Hence, when we went to the counter to get our air tickets, there was no need to weigh and check anything in. Showed our passports and flight itinerary and we were ready to go!

We had grabbed something to eat and we tried the massagers in the airport. One word to describe the massagers - Shiok!


















Time to board the plane!! Just look at that Airbus A320!! Niceeeeeeee...

















Some coffee for the pilot before taking off. I hope to fly a plane one day too!!




















I am always thrilled to be on a plane. The taking off, the flight and the landing always excites me!! Woo hoo ~ ~ ~


















And here we FLY!!!! Kota Kinabalu here we come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment