Monday, October 5, 2009

Xplore KK!!


















And here we went, jumping here and jumping there, jumping everywhere in KK. Everybody else was looking at us jumped. Kind of paisei, but then, we are tourists!!! Haha... honestly, I believe tourists have the rights to do "funny" stuff.































And here is Jalan Sentosa. Kind of reminded us of the island resort in Singapore. So, I jumped and KS flag-poled!!!



































More jumps as we ventured around the town. It is really possible to tour the town on foot. As a matter of fact, I think it is more interesting to do so this way.


















KS tried to capture the bird.






























We even tried "cooking" bak gua!! Yum Yum!!


















Roti Canai KAYA is something I never tried before. Hence, when I saw it from the menu, I ordered it immediately.


















A close up of the Roti Canai KAYA!! Simply Sedap ~ ~ ~ Very niceeeeeeeee!!


















We continued to explore the town and was surprised to find Fish & Co.














This view is from the hotel. Nice right...


































I got my postcards to send home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment